Go Back   HondaShowOff.com Forums > Car Talk > Cruise Nights

Old 09-18-2009, 11:56 PM   #21
em1Memo

em1Memo will become famous soon enough

heres a video where my homie sergio yellow hatch getting crushed .sad =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exgEkySxDFc

Last edited by em1Memo; 09-19-2009 at 09:11 AM.
em1Memo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #22
em1Memo

heres a video of his car that he posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3dZ6...eature=channel

Last edited by em1Memo; 09-19-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #23
joecivic
O.G

joecivic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to joecivic Send a message via MSN to joecivic Send a message via Yahoo to joecivic

guess i will never live there. heh. what if everything on their cars are legit, like EVERYTHING?
Old 09-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #24
em1Memo

it all depends on the judge.lol
Old 09-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #25
joecivic
O.G

Send a message via AIM to joecivic Send a message via MSN to joecivic Send a message via Yahoo to joecivic

thats crap. atleast give people money back or something. say that car was $20,000+. thats such a huge waste right there.

i wonder what they would do if you just happened to be leaving a late night movie, and drove on your way home that happened to be where the street races were RIGHT when the cops were coming out to bust people, then they pull you over and say you were part of the crowd taking off or something? that would suck.

thats the kind of luck i have. wrong place wrong time.

did you repaint your rims memo? your sig has black rims
Old 09-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #26
em1Memo

they might just crush your car if you have a stolen engine and stuff..
naw there still gold but i couldnt get them gold on my sig so i left them black
Old 09-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #27
Pata078
Powered by my

Pata078 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecivic View Post
thats crap. atleast give people money back or something. say that car was $20,000+. thats such a huge waste right there.

i wonder what they would do if you just happened to be leaving a late night movie, and drove on your way home that happened to be where the street races were RIGHT when the cops were coming out to bust people, then they pull you over and say you were part of the crowd taking off or something? that would suck.

thats the kind of luck i have. wrong place wrong time.
I have that luck too but for example on what you're saying, you know you have proof that you weren't there. You have your Movie stub.

That's just all the Risk we all take on the tuner world. It does Suck joe but another example, if you that have put all that money in your Civic with the k20 swap and all, if you get busted street racing around here with another Car, you will run this risk of your Car getting crushed REGARDLESS if you bought everything legit or not. That's the Voice they're trying to get out there, DON"T STREET RACE. It's been happening for Years in the City of Ontario (cali) and as you can see, that's one thing they think it's going to stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris42192 View Post
im searching for a FO' DO' FO' MO' HOE'
Pata078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #28
joecivic
O.G

i dont know. i wouldnt have anything stolen, but i think its still wrong if they pull you over for the situation i mentioned, so that makes them wrong because you got pulled over for something you didnt do. so they shouldnt have the right afterward to check under your hood since the main reason they pulled you over was for either street racing, or being one of the parked cars out there. either way, if the motor was stolen, just take the motor out, have the person pay a fine or something, but give them their car back.

but i guess they want to get a point out by smashing every car. still stupid though.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #29
joecivic
O.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata078 View Post
I have that luck too but for example on what you're saying, you know you have proof that you weren't there. You have your Movie stub.

That's just all the Risk we all take on the tuner world. It does Suck joe but another example, if you that have put all that money in your Civic with the k20 swap and all, if you get busted street racing around here with another Car, you will run this risk of your Car getting crushed REGARDLESS if you bought everything legit or not. That's the Voice they're trying to get out there, DON"T STREET RACE. It's been happening for Years in the City of Ontario (cali) and as you can see, that's one thing they think it's going to stop it.

yeah, i can see their point. i dont street race to begin with, but i was out one night and happened to race a camaro and we both got caught. i just happen to have my moments when i am driving from point a-b, then someone comes along and challenges me. thats the only races i come to. not like they showed in those videos sitting on the sides of the roads, blocking streets or whatever. thats just more stupid.

but for a movie "stub", i guess you mean ticket. sometimes i happen to throw it away. sometimes i do keep it though.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #30
Pata078