Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
Bfinch2002
Director

Bfinch2002 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Bfinch2002
Default Meet the Admin...

so ill go first..

my real name is brandon, I've been on HS0 for a long time (4+ years i think).. I started as a local idiot then worked my way up from there. I am now an admin on here.

I live in kentucky (yea i know, i'm a redneck) not far from the gold vault on ft knox. I have owned about 25 cars in the 8 years since i started driving. Everything from honda's to mustangs, right now i drive a 99 toyota camry. If u have any questions dont hesitate to shoot me a pm, im on alot.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
CivicRida
El ChiMex

CivicRida is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CivicRida

Me second!

My name is in my sig, most people call me EZ. I've been a member of HSO since it started in late 2003 before that I was a member of HondaGallery.com but the owner shut it down and so I jumped over to HSO. I work for the worlds largest hard drive and storage solution company as a Technical Analyst supporting a suite of CRM applications.

I started in the Honda world back in 1996 when I bought my Civic. I don't do much now, still own my Civic but it now serves as a daily driver and is back to stock.

I'm not much for technical help anymore not even sure why they keep me around. Guess since I've been here so long.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:00 AM   #3
SweetHonda24
HSO Admin Staff

SweetHonda24 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SweetHonda24

I guess I'll add myself to this list

My name is Mike, I have been a member of the HSO forum since 2003. I started out as a regular, then became a moderator, and now I have bumped up to admin.

My first car was a 90 integra ls, then I got a 94 prelude s which has pretty much just become a show car. I have also owned a 90 accord ex. I have some experiece working on 96-00 civics and 95-97 accords.

I live in Baltimore, MD and work for the Department of the Army as an evaluator of weapons systems and vehicles. I graduated from VA Tech in 2006.

I try to add as much technical value to the forums as I can but mostly I just give my opinions based on personal experience.